Weddings at the BPIC and Clubhouse Rental FAQs
Whether elegant or simple, extravagant or intimate, the Browns Point Improvement Club is a beautiful setting to hold your wedding and make it memorable.
The Clubhouse is located next to Lighthouse Park, with 90 feet of beach shoreline. It faces west, making a perfect backdrop for spectacular sunsets and striking wedding photos.
A full kitchen is available for food preparation and serving, including a commercial-sized refrigerator, gas range, and two serving windows. You can use the caterer of your choice.
With a maximum capacity of 170, the Clubhouse is a great space for most weddings. The building has hardwood floors, picture windows, and a waterfront balcony deck that runs nearly the length of the building for your guests added enjoyment.
Rental includes use of our lifetime tables and chairs, parking lot and a security guard.
Clubhouse Rentals FAQ:
- Can we use the grass area around Clubhouse? No that is for our members to park trucks and trailers while boating.
- Can we hold a rehearsal the night before? No rehearsals available unless club is rented a 2nd day.
- Can we clean up the day after event? Club needs to be clean at end of rental.
- Can we take chairs out to park for outdoor ceremony? Chairs are not permitted to leave clubhouse. Renters will need to rent chairs.
- Can we have a food truck? Yes food trucks are permitted as long as they are not leaking oil.
- What is not allowed in the clubhouse? No glitter, no glitter and no glitter. No confetti. Also no fasteners, nails, tacks and tape on the walls. No glitter. No open-flame candles, no deep frying and no outdoor cooking.
- Can we use the space underneath the clubhouse? The rental consists of Clubhouse, deck, in front of club and parking lot only.
- Do we need a liquor license? You will need a banquet permit to serve alcohol.
Thank you to the following photographers for allowing The BPIC to use their images: